- Pioneer's Kuro line of Multi-System LCD TVs gives you a complete experience. With full 1080p performance, the Kuro delivers the highest resolution possible. By doubling the number of pixels in the Kuro 1080p televisions to over 2 million, the clarity of the picture far surpasses what is available in other home entertainment systems. But no matter what Kuro you watch, you are witnessing a complete departure. A revolution of reinvented television. From the way the images are created, to the way they are presented on the screen, we have moved past an endless sea of indistinguishable flat panels, and crossed the line into a whole new world.
- Featuring a 1920 x 1080 progressive plasma panel, this massive TV delivers all the Full HD picture quality, high contrast and fast motion that are the hallmarks of Plasma technology. Because the PDP-LX608G is a Plasma TV, it performs brilliantly when watching sports action, or thanks to the inclusion of Frame Rate Conversion it is also an outstanding high contrast, smooth motion home cinema screen. Key Features:
- Model : PDP-LX608G 60" HD Ready plasma TV
- High Standard in Panel Luminance and Contracts Ratio
- Tunes TV channels for PAL BG, PAL I, SECAM DK, NTSC M
- Video Input for PAL, SECAM, NTSC, PAL-N, PAL-M
- Full HD 1080P plasma panel
- Full HD Resolution 1920 X 1080p
- 20,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 1080 line ALIS panel
- Luminance of 1,000cd/m
- HD Ready/Analogue TV tuner
- One touch switching remote
- Fixed desk stand
- Subwoofer output
- Headphone socket
- Composite video output
- Stereo audio output (RCA)
- On/off Timer
- Input RF Signal V / U / Cable / Hyper band PAL B,G,H / I / D,K SECAM B,G / D,K / K1NTSC M
- Video Signal PAL / PAL-N / PAL-M / SECAM / PAL 60 / NTSC4.43 / NTSC 3.58
- 2 x component inputs
- 2 x S video
- 3 x HDMI digital input for true Hi Definition TV
- PC Input Optical
- Digital Output
- put it Anywhere
- The 5.5" deep PDP-LX608G gives you the luxury of choosing between hanging your TV on the wall or placing it on a stand.
- Bright and Vivid Picture
- The Pioneer PDP-LX608G offers unrivaled picture quality for your viewing pleasure. Thanks to plasma technology you can view images with amazing clarity, brightness, and contrast. The PDP-LX608G can display up to 1,070 million colors and is one of the brightest displays with a contrast ratio of 8000:1. All this leads to a much more vivid television experience.
- 16:9 Wide Screen
- You no longer have to deal with cropped off images while watching some of your favorite movies. With its wide screen 16:9 aspect ratio you can now watch movies in their original format. In fact, the 16:9 aspect ratio is one of the most important aspects of the PDP-LX608G since all future HDTV signals will be broadcast in this format.
- Wide Viewing Angle
- The PDP-LX608G offers a completely flat viewing surface with a 160 degree viewing angle. The expansive viewing angle means that you can watch your favorite programs from nearly anywhere in your living room without distortions common to rear-projection TV's or TFT monitors.
- Cure for Sore Eyes
- Traditionally, video signals are transmitted using an interlacing format where two separate frames are transposed to create one single frame. This results in flicker that can lead to eye fatigue and soreness. This flicker problem is eliminated with the progressive scanning process where video images are transmitted in one single complete frame. The PDP-LX608G is compatible with all progressive scanning signals from high quality DVD players and HDTV decoders, and other high-end video equipment to produce brilliant flicker-free images.
- PC Ready
- The PDP-LX608G is PC ready. You now have the ability to use your plasma TV with any SXGA, XGA, SVGA, or VGA computer video signals. With Pioneer's PDP-LX608G you not only have a TV, but a 60" computer monitor as well.
- Digital Television for Today and Tomorrow
- The Pioneer PDP-LX608G allows you to enjoy your favorite TV programming today while being prepared for the future. The PDP-LX608G is an HDTV monitor and can support HDTV (1080i, 1080p and 720p) and EDTV/SDTV (480p and 480i) input signals. This allows you to enjoy the shows of today, with much better picture quality, and be prepared for the future of HDTV offerings.
Login to be one of the first persons to review this product
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)